Monday, December 29, 2008


So we found out that our little bundle of joy is a ....................drum roll please..................... It's a BOY!! ha ha, I know that we are all shocked! I totally thought that we were gonna have a girl. Colby swore that it was a boy but I thought he just wanted to argue with me! He had a dream way back when I was first pregnant and told me that it was a boy, but I didn't believe him. I told him that I would know because I have the motherly instinct. ha ha! But a week before we went to find out, I had a dream that I was holding this cute little baby boy and someone asked me who's he was. I told them that he was my sisters, and then my sister turned to me and was like, " Amanda, he is yours" like HELLO you retard you don't remember giving birth to him and I was like, .. no way I had a girl:) it was a funny dream. So I guess I always knew deep down that our little baby was a boy!

We had been wanting to find out forever and finally went to down to fetal studio in south town mall! I was so nervous and the baby was being stubborn keeping the goods hidden but we finally got a peek and there it was our little girl has boy parts!! ha ha! I am not gonna lie I was kind of bummed but I am so excited now! Our little boy is gonna be such a stud and I can' t wait to meet him! Let me know if you have any cute baby boy names. I am having a tough time.

8 comments:

Spackman's said...

Congratulations! i am so excited for you and Colby. He will be a little stud! Boys are so much fun. Trust me this is coming from someone with experiance lol!

Hayley England Kling said...

YAY!!! He is gonna be such a cute little guy and your nephews will love him :) I guess you and your sis only make boys or something ??? ha

Jen said...

Don't worry little boys are so fun!!

Aleisa said...

Okay I'm going to tell you the truth! Yes boys are fun, but man are they a handful. You and Colby have both seen mine. I'm excited for you though. I can't wait to hold and cuddle him.

Aleisa said...

Oh, and to tell you a cute baby boy name here it is Leroy!!! LOL

west's said...

Yea!! That is so exciting. I still can't believe you guys are already going to have a baby. Do you have any names yet?

Nicole said...

CONGRATS thats is so exciting!!! Aleisa is nuts i love leroy lol JK

Aubree and Ashlyn said...

congrats..... i havent talked to u in long time... im tryin to figure out this hole blog page thing... hope we can keep in touch....

Followers