Monday, December 8, 2008

Baby Lemon


So our baby is now the size of a lemon (so I am told) but I feel like a whale so I am thinking more along the lines of at least a cantalope :) We have our second Drs apt this Friday and It is getting closer and closer to finding out if we are having a boy or a girl! I am so excited to find out and start decorating the nursery.

I am starting to get over the sickness and that is definitely a good thing. although my cravings have not! I can't get enough of salt and vinegar chips and fruit I could eat it all day long. i still love the blue Slurpee's but really can't stand sweets right now.... weird I know! I just can't believe that this time next year we will have a baby to celebrate Christmas with! I am so excited and scared to death. While Colby was gone this week I made the mistake of watching knocked up. I know, I know it is not such a clean show but it does have its funny parts. Except the whole delivery room part:( Which I found terrifying and not funny at all! After watching it was seriously freaking out about the actually delivery I even started crying and saying out loud, " I can't do it, I can't do it" in a very serious and panicked voice. ( yes I was alone which made it even better)! I had to call my sister the next day and have her lie to me and tell me that it is not that bad. She reassured me that once it actually comes time to deliver the baby you want it out so bad that you don't even care! I hope she is right! All I have to say is POOR COLBY and the DR!

4 comments:

judd and ash said...

Oh Nan...you are such a cute little mom already, you will be just fine. Just don't think about it and think about the beautiful baby you will get in exchange for a little pain...It is all worth it I promise!

Spackman's said...

ha ha I love this post! You make me laugh so hard. I can just picture you sitting there all alone... Sorry it is sad but funny ;) I can't wait for you to find out either it will be so fun

jayni & ben said...

You make me laugh!! I am not even pregnant and I am already saying poor Ben. haha Sucks to be a husband sometimes taking all the crap from the wife. But at least they don't have a 8 pound baby come out of them. Amanda I know you will do just fine!!! Don't watch anymore of those shows because everyone is so different. P.S Salt and Vinegar chips is different. I haven't heard that one I don't think.

Jobi Niu said...

Ha ha you kill me Scurb! I just love reading your blog.. If the delivery room was THAT bad... I wouldn't do it again and again... I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear everything you say when you're deliverin the baby... ha ha ha hha haha When do you fin out what you're having again?

Followers