Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Missing my Hubby

Warning.. May Be Cheesey!


Colby called me at work yesterday and told me that he had to leave out of town for the week for work :( I was really bummed about it cause he is gonna be gone all week (this is the longest we have been apart since we have been married and it sucks). But when I came home from work he had bought me a little present a people magazine and some Flipz chocolate covered pretzels!! I know to some people this present is really NOT cool. But Colby HATES people magazine and all the celebrity gossip. We have had numerous fights over me buying the magazine and watching the filth on E! ha ha. So I think that it is so sweet:) I love the little things like that that Colby does to let me know that he loves me! And although I hate it when he leaves to work out of town it makes me appreciate those things even more when he is not around. Love you Colby and I will miss you every second that you are gone!

2 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Now how tender is that?!? That is so funny that he got you a People Magazine, I remember you sayin that he HATES it when you buy them. How cute! I would die without Enoch for a week! Especially bein pregnant.. ugh.

Spackman's said...

why are we not playing if he is gone? Then maybe we could read that magazine together :)

Followers