Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Freakin Christmas!



I can't believe that it is almost Christmas! Holy cow where did the year go?! Time really does fly when you're havin fun. It is so much fun this year to decorate our own house and have our own Christmas tree. I can't wait to wake up and open presents with my cute husband on Christmas morning. Last year I remember having to drive to Colbys house early in the morning in a snow storm to give him his presents. I slid off the road and was inches from sliding into a ditch, I had to get out in my slippers and PJ's and dig the snow away from the tires to get out! ha ha it is funny now but I was not a happy camper when I arrived to Colbys. But as always Colby made me laugh and I got over it fast. Then he spoiled me rotten and got me our Pug Meatball!! It was a great X-mas and I know this one is gonna be just as good! I am actually done Christmas shopping as of 2 days ago and I even managed to get Colby some suprises this year! I love Christmas and am so grateful for the gospel and the birth of our Savior! I hope we all remember the true meaning of Christmas this year!

3 comments:

Spackman's said...

You are so cute Amanda. That story if funny. I can only imagine you digging lol

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Merry Christmas! Oh my gosh - I can't believe that story! I would be soooo mad. I hate driving in the snow. I had quite the snow driving experience today... Anyway - Colby should talk Austin into getting a dog for me for Christmas!

Aleisa said...

Your tree looks so good. I need to come to your house a see it in person. I hope to see you guys at my mom's on x-mas.

Followers