Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas parties!


So it just so happened that this year both are family Christmas parties fell on the same day Dec 21st. My family had ours at 2:00 and Colby's moms was at 5:30 so it was a pretty crazy day! Colby got back from Wyo the night before and was so sinkin tired we went to my moms party and ate some amazing food and got stuffed to the point of no return and then we hung out for a about 15 min and went to lay down for a sec. The next thing we knew it was 5:30 and we were not only late for Colby's moms party but we had basically slept through my moms entire party! WOW did I feel like a jack 'A'! ha ha. I mean I can fall asleep at any given moment (especially now) but Colby never does that! For the part that I was awake I had fun and my mom had everything decorated so good and festive!

Colby's moms was fun too. We had a ginger bread house contest and although ours was horrible I think that we took the cake for the most creative toppings :) Colby decided that we couldn't be like everyone else and use the candy that came with the house! So he found cheese wiz and raisins and went to town! It was pretty gross and by the end of the night it really stunk like POO! like the Stinky Cheese house! Then we opened presents we drew names and me Chad and Carolyn had me and Colby, they gave us a kone dirt devil! I was so excited cause I had really been wanting one and it sure does come in handy to clean up messes! Thanks guys! SO all in all it was a successful night (minus the napping)!

No comments:

Followers