Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa came to town!


Christmas this year was amazing! I loved waking up and being in my own house and just relaxing and opening Christmas presents with my Hubby! Colby was so cute he woke up early on Christmas and made sure that my stocking was put together before I got up! Then we took turns opening presents. Colby got me an Ipod and an exercise ball and DVD that I had been wanting since I am a huge whale! He also got me some clothes, perfume, Horton Hears a Who, a coloring book and crayons! ha ha and some of my favorite candy for my stocking! Then he surprised me with a little funny poem that he wrote to tell me that we were going to go on a little vacation to California!!! I am so excited to get away especially from the Snow! I got Colby a poker game that he can take with him when he works out of town. The dark knight, some cologne, American Idol for the XBox so he can practice is singing skills:) and a poker table complete with a poker night with the boys with treats and drinks provided wife FREE!!! ha ha that was his favorite part:)

Colby also got us a pretty sweet crib for the baby! I am excited to get it painted and put together the nursery!!

After opening presents we ate some Cinnamon rolls, played a little American Idol and got ready to go see our parents!! My dad cooked prime rib for X mas lunch and we had another feast!! We hung out there for a while and then went to Colby's moms and had ham and rolls and some good stuff there. So pretty much all we did was eat and sit and chat! It was a great Day

No comments:

Followers