Monday, December 15, 2008

I Hate Mondays!

So, I truly truly hate Mondays! I wake up most Sundays already starting to dread Monday morning, ( i know I need to adjust my attitude) but this week it was even worse. Colby was going out of town again this week to work in Wyo. AGAIN, and because of the bad weather he was going to leave Sunday afternoon instead of Monday morning to avoid the slick roads. He left at like almost 4 and expected to get up there around 7 work for a few hours and go to bed. Nothing went as planned. He didn't get up there until about 9:30. his truck was chuck full of paint and so after unloading it he was just going to go to bed. He had all stuff in a condo that he had stayed in the last time he was up there so he only had to bring a pad for the air mattress that he had. The only problem was that while he was home for the weekend somebody changed the locks to the condos and failed to mention it or leave a key. It was like -3 degrees in Green River and there Colby was with nowhere to sleep. He waited until about 10:30 for someone to try to find an extra key to let him in. But no such luck! So instead of going to a Hotel My husband does the stupidest thing that I can think of (and I mean that in the nicest way)! he decides to sleep on the mattress pad that he had brought on the floor of an unfinshed condo instead of paying $50 bucks for a hotel! He had no blankets or pillows mind you and it is winter duh! Plus he didn't even eat dinner! I didn't sleep at all last night, I was so mad and sad and scared at the same time! Really who does that?! I love that Colby is such a hard worker, but he really crossed the line this time! Maybe it is my hormones but I am really mad. All night I pictured my poor husband freezing cold on the floor with no blankets while I was in more warm bed! I felt so bad. And that is why I hate Mondays more that usual! Why are men so prideful and Stubborn?!

No comments:

Followers