Monday, March 1, 2010

BaBy ShoWeR

My attempt at a diaper cake:)
Cute Belly!
The Whole Gang!!


Here is Jobi and her cute sis! 2 cute pregos:)
One of my very bestest friends in the whole wide world is having a baby girl in April... Oakley Julie Niu:) We are so excited to meet her! Jobi has always been there for me and although she is already a proud momma of 2 amazingly cute little boys we thought that having a little girl was reason to celebrate!! Me and Hayley and Ashlee (my other 2 lovely friends that I love) threw a great shower for her... Thanks for all your help girlies I couldn't have done it without you!!Jobi... We love you and hope that you had a great time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job!

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Amanda thanks again for everything you guys did! Everything was awesome! We really appreciate all the love :)

Jobi Niu said...

Awww.. That was such a cute post! I can't thank you guys enough!! I'm so so grateful.. It was such a cute freakin shower.. Thanks again!!

Meghan said...

I feel kinda bad that you guys didn't ask me to help out at all with the planning on stuff. But it turned out so nice and I'm glad she got lots of cute stuff. I love you! I really do miss you and hope we can get together sometime.

Followers