Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CrAwLiNg and TEeTh


Here is our little monster doing the army crawl:) He is so stinkin fast now that you can barely catch him. Notice how the pictures start out very far away and how happy he is, but as he crawls faster and mommy moves back Kade starts to get pretty mad that he can't have the camera:) He is so stinkin funny and I am just loving watchin him conquer these milestones:) He is gonna be walking before I know it!



So Kade has finally got some teeth coming through... He is over 8 months old and we were starting to think that maybe he wasn't gonna get them (wouldn't that be awful)! Plus I actually had a nightmare that he got a full set of really sharp alligator teeth ONLY on the bottom! It was pretty scary:) ha ha! But here they are for the world to see! Kade hates to show em to us but we managed to get a pretty good look... only 2 teefies on the bottom! They are so stinkin cute:) My little baby is gettin SO Big, I am having a love/hate relationship with that idea:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute and growing so fast. What the hell I Saw that sign in your yard?

judd and ash said...

Awww, so cute...love ya Kade!
auntie ash

Anonymous said...

How cute! Teeth are not fun until they come though... and then the bite! At least ty does:)

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Amanda, he is growing up ! I love seeing pictures of your little guy. Cute post!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! I just want to squish his little body.

Followers