Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We love The Bundys:)



So the night before little Cooper's surgery we went over to my sisters to give Cooper a little gift for the hospital and to just visit with him and the family. We got Cooper a cute little pug to take with him to the hospital (but I think he liked the tag more)! and we were also there to witness Judd, my dad and his dad give blessings to the whole Bundy clan:) It was awesome and they all did such a good job! I am not a very emotional person around most people but the spirit was so strong, I had to hold back tears, especially when cute little Braxton got his. He reminds me so much of my sister Ashlie and I love it. They both have such sweet little emotions that they are not afraid to show. Braxton is so strong and felt the spirit during his blessing fighting back tears.. He is such a cute kid and seems so grown up in situations like this!! Ashlie your boys are all so special and we love them! I am so glad that little Cooper's surgery went well and I can't wait to see him!! This has been a blessing for all of us to witness the power of prayer and the priesthood not to mention the strength of you and your cute family!! we love you guys!

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

What a sweet post Amanda!! Seriously, what would we do without the power of the priesthood and prayer.. Glad Cooper's surgery went well.. What a lil sweetheart! Ashlie is like THE best Mom ever! I'm jealous

Followers