Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MY baby is HOW OLD?...


I am in complete AWW that Kade is 10 months old tomorrow!! Holy crap where has the time gone? He is gonna be 1 yr old before I know it! I better start planning his party! ha ha! But seriously I know it sounds cliche' but it really does feel like just yesterday Colby and I were thinking about how weird it was going to be to have a baby. We were decorating his nursery and I was getting fatter and fatter by the second:) And now my baby is 10 months old! Kade is such a blessing and I want to cry when I think about how blessed I am to be his mom and be trusted in shaping his life:) he has soften me to the point that I can cry on demand for the love that I have for him ( and my hubby of course) Being a mommy is such a miracle and I love him more and more everyday! Here are some recent pics of Kade and his Stats...

Head circumference:18 in
weight -25lbs
length- 29 in

Kade can wave now and clap his hands and although he is still my chunky monkey... he has actually lost 2lbs because he can't keep still long enough to save his life:) He is such a stinker I can't even change his diaper anymore without him moving all over... makes for a nice picture when it's #2!! ha ha TMI?

3 comments:

judd and ash said...

Awww Kade, he is such a cutie! I can't believe how fast the time has passed...time for baby #2!!! (lol!)

Anonymous said...

He is so stinking cute I need to get you the pictures of the eggs I took of him the other day they are cute! Nice hat!

Anonymous said...

He has the most beautiful eyes ever! SO CUTE!

Followers