Monday, March 15, 2010

My B DaY



SO my Birthday week came and went!! dang it I am one yr older and hopefully wiser:) I had a good Birthday and got spoiled from my husband and all my family. I ate like a pig, shopped like a mad woman and relaxed with the people that I love! Colby and my mom took me shopping for my Bday and I got some spring clothes and some much needed jeans from my hubby, I got a camera case and The Lady Antebellum CD. My little brother was going to watch Kade so we could go out to dinner but I got sick so we got some Cafe Rio take out and all headed to our house for dinner and a movie. It was fun to relax and be boring:) I am so lucky to have people that love me to share my Birthday with! colby bought me a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting (my favorite) and my mom and dad made dinner on Sunday and we all stuffed our faces then too:) I love my cute family and am so thankful for all of them!! Thanks for making my Birthday great!!

2 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Happy Birthday!! Um.. you are tiny. That picture of you holding your cake.. i could barely see you. I want to squeeze your baby. Hims is dus sooo cute!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

You sure DON'T look like you stuffed your face a lot!!!! After I have a baby, I will be asking YOU for tips how to lose baby weight you skinny woman. Happy Birthday!!!!

Followers