Monday, March 22, 2010

Lions and Tigers and BEARS?!!




This weekend we went to the sports Men's Expo... Colby's dad had a booth up there promoting his new endeavor "ProTracker" It is a GPS system that is attached to the arrow so that bow hunters can track down there animals after they have been shot! It is pretty cool and we are super excited and proud of him and all the hard work that he has been doing promoting it. He is always gone traveling and we feel like we never get to see him so it was nice to go up to the expo and see him in action and just visit:) They had a lot of cool stuff up there too and It made Colby wish that we had some 4 wheelers or some cool toys to play with. It also made him miss his Toyota Tacoma too:( so SAD!! one day he will get another one, I promise!
But the most exciting part was that we got to get our picture taken with real life BEAR Cubs!! They were so stinkin cute and so tame they just wanted to lick everything. I was so shocked at how small they were too! Kade wasn't to sure about them at first but was really excited when they were at more of a distance. I just want to squeeze him! It was a successful outing and

3 comments:

judd and ash said...

oh dang, i was totally gonna take the boys to that...I didn't realize it was last weekend...the bears are so stinkin' cute, I want one for a pet:)...and I'm sure Judd will want one of Colby's dad's new inventions...
oh and I hope you know you can come 4-wheeling with us anytime:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck that is the cutest thing! They are smaller than I thought! How fun. You guys are such a cute little family!

Jenna said...

Ok... super jealous that you got to hold a bear cub! I'm a sucker for wild animals!

Followers