Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN


So this year for Halloween my sister Karissa decided to join us. I made chicken noodle soup for dinner and pumpkin bread bowls! i know I know I am so festive:) we even had Sunkist to drink (because it is orange) ha ha. After we ate dinner we carved our pumpkins I had the best pumpkin this year it was the perfect size and perfectly round I was so excited to carve it but as soon as I started my ADD kicked in and I had to take a break every 5 min, So it took forever. Colby ended up finidhing mine cause he is way more patient and knows that I suck! Plus he broke the little saw that came with the kit so there was no way thatI was gonna be able to cut out the little pieces that were left. Colby is amazing at everything that he does it makes me so mad causeI try and he doesn't even have to! Karissa ended up cutting her entire picture out by mistake so we had to put it back togethere with toothpicks. It was kind of funny! But they all turned out pretty good. I love lighting them and putting them on the porch! After that we watched "The Strangers" if you haven't seen this movie you should it is the the best scary movie! Colby fell asleep (don't ask me how?). and Karissa and I were screamin on the couch by ourselves cuddling while Colby slept soundly through the whole movie. It was quite the sight! But even though we kind of had a lazy Halloween it was a good one and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Oh I almost forgot that Meatball got to dress up like a ladybug and she actually liked wearing her costume! ha ha I know we are nerds for dressing up our dog but until we have our baby to dress up then why the heck not!!

3 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Our Halloween night was pretty low key too! It's fun like that! That is soo funny about your guys' pumpkins! I haven't seen Strangers....I am totally a scardy cat too, but I got forced into watching the freaking new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie...and let me tell you how fun that was...NOT!

Jen said...

looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!!! your dog costume cracks me up .....how fun

Aleisa said...

Meatball looks so cute! LOL I can't wait till you have a baby to dress up instead of the dog. You guys are crazy! Your pumpkins look really good. I can't believe you got your picture with that thing at the haunted house. You know I hate getting scared.

Followers