Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Manly Man!!




Colby went up to Wyoming hunting with his dad. He left around 3:3o in the morning and by 11:00 he had got this beauty! He was so excited, and I was proud of him. Even though it is kind of sad! He was clear up on top of the mountain so it would have been impossible for him to carry the entire thing to the truck so he truly was a mountain man and cut off all the meat put it in a backpack and carried the head down to the truck. He even found the bullet and brought it home. Just what I always wanted!! ha ha. Good Job Toots!

6 comments:

jayni & ben said...

How fun. I want to go do that. You guys are too cute together. Seriously I am so happy you are so happy. I love you :]

Aleisa said...

Looks good Davy Crockett! You guys do tons of fun things.

Brad and Jana said...

That is an awesome buck! Tell colby Congratulations on getting a big one!

west's said...

Okay - you guys are so freaken cute!! I love that you two ended up together. I'm excited you have a blog. If you want to view mine - send me an email at jrshka@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite. I have a really long story to tell you too that I'll reply by email cause I don't want to write it all on here. You look so good!! Jess

judd and ash said...

What a man...Judd would be jealous, lucky for me he hasn't got anything yet:)
Ash

Jen said...

Way to go Colby that's a nice one Chace would be jealous....

Followers