Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Alpine Slide





I just love fall, its my favorite time of year. I love the colors and everything about it. I had been begging Colby to take me up to the Alpine Slide for about a month and he finally gave in!! We went up and did a little shopping at the outlets. They had some pretty good deals on hoodies and stuff, Colby got a few things but I couldn't really find anything that I wanted. After that we went to Baja Cantina if you have never been there then you need to go, I used to go with my family at least once a year but now they are party poopers so I decided to keep the tradition going. They have really good Mexican food. We decided to have the nachos, they were huge and way yummy! after that we rode the lift up to go down the Alpine slide. The view was so pretty and I loved it. Thanks again for takin me colby it made my life! ha ha, love you!

By the way, I beat Colby by a mile on the Alpine Slide!

5 comments:

jayni & ben said...

WOW!! I love the house. It is looking way good. I want to see the inside when it is done. I bet you guys will have it looking REAL good.

Jobi Niu said...

AMANDA FUN!!! YOu guys are so dang cute! I like Colby's hair cut.

Spackman's said...

well how fun is that. I love the alpine slide it is so much fun! You guys are so cute

Brad and Jana said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun! I want to do something like that. It looks like you guys always do fun stuff, I am jealous!

Jen said...

I always wanted to try the alpine slide it looks like a lot of fun. You guys are so cute!

Followers