Monday, September 29, 2008

Our House



So a few months ago Colby and I moved into a house! The lady that owned it before us was a really crazy lady and painted murals all over the walls! Her and her husband tried to do everything themselves and they pretty much sucked at it to put it nicely:)so its a good thing that I married such a hot handy man!! The inside is still a work in progress so no pics yet but the grass finally grew back in (most of it) and Colby painted the Stucco around the windows. It used to be a sage green color it was not Cute! All in all I think that the house is comin along! I am so grateful for Colby and all his hard work! He is the best husband ever!

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

AMANDA! YOur house is HUGE! It's GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see all the work you guys have done to it!

Spackman's said...

your house is so nice! And it is so huge! I can't wait to see the inside. When are we going to hang out?

Jen said...

That is a really nice house I'm jealous ...

Hayley England Kling said...

Cute house Mandy! I love it...I wanna come see it and you i miss you! :(

Followers