Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fishing


This weekend we decided stop working on our house and get out
and do something fun, since summer is just about over and we
have not done anything but work on our house nonstop. We have
not even gone CAMPING! I am so sad. We got up early and took
The little fishing boat out to Strawberry. It was freezing cold at
first but we brought lots of blankets and treats and just snuggled
up. It was really fun and relaxing and I actually caught a fish too!
Normally I sit there and watch Colby catch fish after fish and rub
it in! But it was nice for a change to actually fish and catch something I did everything all by myself; even baiting the hook! (gross!) Colby used to do it for me when we were dating but when we got out there he handed me my pole and told me to suck it up! Ha ha! Oh how men change after marriage! Jk, I love him and I know I could have done it before but you know I have to take advantage of being pampered!
The best part was that after after I caught my fish I kept catching crawdads! Normally this is not to much fun but because we took Meatball she kept us entertained. She kept trying to eat it until one actually snapped at her and caught her lip! It was so funny. After that we tortured her for a while trying to have it happen again and again! We had fun but I don't think Meatball was very happy!

No comments:

Followers