Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our wedding!!!


May 15th, 2008
The day was amazing and everything was relax and smooth which is quite the accomplishment if you know my family!! I owe alot of that to my moms patience with me that day. She had it set in her mind that she was gonna have it be a great day no matter what. so she ignored my snotty remarks about how bad I hated my make-up and the fact that she hired someone to do it for me!! (Sorry mom I know you were trying to be nice)! Thanks for all your hard work to give me such an amazing day! Also Jobi Niu one of my best friends from High school was one of my bridesmaids. She did my hair and calmed me down when I got the jitters! She's the best and did an amazing job!
I wish I could get married to Colby once a week at least it was so much fun and I loved every second of it. The best part was just knowing that I was actually his wife now. I couldn't believe it, its a feeliing that you can never explain! I love colby so much and I know that he is the PERFECT person for me to spend forever with!

1 comment:

Nielsen Family said...

Amanda I just found your blog on Meghans. Congrats on getting married!! You two are too cute together!

Followers