Monday, August 25, 2008

We Are Bloggers!

Well let's first start by saying that Colby just might kill me for making one of these. He hates that mostly everyone has one and wants to prove to everyone how Perfect their lives are (So do I)! But I promise that I will not make this a picture perfect BLOG!! anyone who knows me at least knows I am far from Perfect. (Colby is close though) I wanted to join the blogging world to keep track of all the little things. colby and I were talkin the other day and we want to make sure that we write things down. Because lets face it, The little things are the things that matter most! So Ithought what better way to keep a journal then to have a cute blog! So this will just be somewhat of a journal. Since I am horrible at keeping one! So those of you that know us, be patient cause I am gonna try to write some of the things from a while back. Hopefully I will get caught up soon! So This won't be so boring! If you don't know us.... Stop readin our blog! ha ha

No comments:

Followers