Friday, September 19, 2008

Vegas



On September 19th we took a trip to Vegas for the weekend. It was really fun to go and get away. We stayed at a nice little condo a little off the strip wich was nice for a change and plus it was really cozy. I only took some pics of the condo as we were leavin cause I hate askin people in Vegas to take pics. I am always afraid they are gonna run off with my camera!! But we had a lot of fun walkin the strip shoppin and of course eating. We went to this really nice restraunt in Planet Hollywood called Pampas. Its kind of like Rodizio grill but WAY better. the meat was so good plus they had seafood too which I loved, bacon wrapped around shrimp!! need I say more!! We ate until we thought we would puke!! ha ha. After that we went and watched a comedy show. It was a pretty small little place and we had never heard of the comedians but it turned out to be a blast and it was way funny. KT Tatara was one that was there and he was so funny, you should look up some of his stuff on you tube, it was so much fun!

No comments:

Followers