Monday, September 22, 2008

The FAIR!


So Colby loves the Fair.. Mainly because he loves the food!! We were determined to go this year because last year I was in no condition to even walk let alone go to the fair. I was kind of excited because I hadn't been a few years. I remember them having good concerts likes Dierks Bentley but I was disapointed to find out that this was not the case this year!! I had no idea who any of the people were (maybe I am just gettin old) It was fun though we met Cal and Haylee up there and got to see Cals chickens that he had entered... They actually took 2nd place and we were very impresssed! caL rode the Machanical Bull too! Which was sure entertaining to watch. After that We rode the Big yellow Slide and got a famous fried PB and J!! This was actaully pretty good but I swear that I could actually feel myself getting fatter as I ate it!! ha ha. All in all It was a great night out despite the wind!

8 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

YAY!! I'm so happy you got a blog, finally!! Yours is so cute too! You and Colby could NOT be cuter together! Geez, I just love ya..

Brad and Jana said...

Hey it is Jana (Grace) Page. I saw your blog on Anita's. It is so cute and you guys are so cute together. I am glad that things are going so good for you guys.

Amie said...

Amanda! I'm so glad you are a part of the blogging world now. Welcome:) It's been so long. You look gorgeous in your wedding pictures. You look so happy. Congrats (on the marriage) you guys are a cute couple. Keep in touch friend.

claytonandmaryannyates said...

hello amanda congratulaions on getting married, it's been so long since i've seen you. You look so good and so happy! So good to see that you're doing well,
love maryann

Spackman's said...

you guys are so cute! I am so glad you started a blog. We need to hang out :)

jayni & ben said...

Um.... I can not get over how beautiful you both are. I love looking at your wedding pictures. I wish I could have been there and seen how pretty you looked in real life. I am so happy that you found your true love.

Love ya :]

Jen said...

Hey it's Jen(Jorgensen)Peterson I saw your blog through Aliesa's and thought I would say hi. Looks like you guys are doing good. Love the picture with mt man Cal he cracks me up .....

The Rawlings Duo said...

Now I know one other loser that has a blog and no kids! jk...I love being able to keep up with everyone I want to keep in touch with. Next time I am up there we will for sure have to get together. I am pretty sure we haven't hung out in 5 years. Until then, I will keep stalking your blog :)

Followers