Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scream Asylum


Even though I am a freakin scardy cat and so is Colby ha ha :) we decided that because it was Halloween we needed to go to a haunted house. We went last year with Cal and Haylee to a really really scary one in Salt Lake and I wanted to die I was clinging to Colby the entire time and at one point they actually made us lay down in these coffins.... I was freaking out and sat there arguing with the guy for like 10 min refusing to let go of Colby (pathetic I know) after that haunted house I swore I would never go again. But here we are a year later and feelin the need to freak ourselves out :) We had heard The Scream Asylum advertised on the radio all the time and were excited to go. I am gonna tell you right now it was not worth it at all, you basically pay $1 a minute because it is so short and not even scary! Cal and Haylee are hardcore with haunted houses so they were disapointed too. But all in all it was fun to go with them for Halloween! We have kind of made it a tradition but they never want to get pictures with us!! how rude, ha ha

No comments:

Followers