Monday, November 10, 2008

First Photo :)


So I had my first Dr apt on Friday and we got a glimpse of our little baby! It was the weirdest thing to actually see that I have a baby growing inside my belly! I mean you take a pregnancy test and it says positive.... which is scary enough but it doesn't acually hit you until you see a picture. It makes all the sickness worth it to know that there is really a baby in there. I also found out that I am 91/2 weeks instead of only 8 which doesn't seem like alot but I will take what I can get! Everyone has been tellin me that my baby is gonnna be a little blue smurf because for some reason I have had an addiction to blue slurpees!! I swear that they have healing powers :)

So after all the fun good news of seeing our baby for the first time the Dr tells me to go across the hall to give blood........don don don! I was freakin out and had to give like 5 viles of blood I only cried a little bit this time and Colby was good to distract me and hold my hand. ha ha I am such a baby. But I am gettin a little better, maybe by the time I go into labor I won't even cry gettin the IV. But I wouldn't count on it!!

12 comments:

Spackman's said...

Oh look at your cute little jelly bean! That is so exciting Amanda! your a Mommy. I love it and your baby already looks like you :)

jayni & ben said...

Ha ha ha. You are so freaking cute. I am so jealous you are pregnant. I want to have a baby. I love to hear what people crave during pregnancy makes me laugh. I use to be addicted to Slurpee's but have settled down a bit. Do you ever go to 7 11 to get them??? Oh my laws... Couldn't be better.

judd and ash said...

i love your little peanut already...i can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl! you and colby are gonna be such cute parents. this is just the first picture, there are many more to come with me as his/her aunt!!! love ya,
ash

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you're so funny! I was laughing so hard reading this.. I'm so excited for you guys! AHHHH!

Nielsen Family said...

I didn't know you were pregnant!! CONGRATS!! I can't wait to hear more updates.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Jayni's comment is making me laugh. Would she just get pregnant already? Gosh....


Oooo fun!! That is so exciting! Please, you are not a baby. I would cry plus pee my pants. How am I going to have a baby? I do not know. I am terrified.

Amie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. When are you due? Keep me posted.

Nicole said...

We are so happy for you and Colby! Congrats!!

Hayley England Kling said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for your little bun to get here :) Love you lots!

Jen said...

How fun ....we are so happy for you guys ...

Tyler and Kilee said...

So thats why we saw you at the gas station that one day huh? haha They must have the slurpee's at that one! That's so exciting. Congrats!!

Harmony said...

hey it's harms. i just came across your blog and i wanted to say hi. i didn't even know you were married let alone freakin pregnant! that is awesome! i am happy for ya

Followers