Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family Picture Time!







We have been trying to get a family picture taken all fall and we thought that since it was the end of November we were pretty much doomed, but since the weather has still been so nice we finally all got together to take one. We didn't have a family pic with Colby or Cooper so we really needed one. I am glad that we did it but I am so glad that it is over!
My mom decided that she could take them..... and be in them! ha ha, what a joke! Setting everyone up and having them stay put was quite the struggle and I think that Derek was worse than the kids pulling faces and being a total moron! ha ha, But they turned out pretty good I guess. I don't think you can really tell that we were all screaming at eachother in between takes! I just Love my disfunctional famiy:)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Those turned out really cute..where did you have them done at?

Jobi Niu said...

SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE your family SOOO MUCH!! They make me laugh so hard.. AMAZING pictures!

The Robinson's said...

your pics are way cute!

Followers