Thursday, November 20, 2008

Spoiled!


Well my some huge holiday miracle we were able so sell my audi. For anyone that knows about this car you know the trouble that it has caused me over the years! We put it on KSL just to see what would happen and sure evough we had a guy call like 2 days later. He came to see it, saw all the dents and scratches, even pulled a carfax report (so he knew it had been wrecked 3 times in 4 years) and it he still wanted the darn thing so we were more than happy to let him have it. Plus with a baby on the way we wanted someithing a little bigger and safer.

We got Colby a work truck and went looking for a a vehicle for me to drive. Colby had to trade in his Tacoma (which he loved) and I got spoiled! After looking at a 4runner I came home from work Wed to discover it in my garage :)! I am so thankful for such a wonderful husband who works so hard so that we can have nice things I wish that I was in a position to give him everything that he wants because he sure deserves it! I love you Colby and someday I promise you will have a nice lifted truck! Cross my heart :)

3 comments:

Hayley England Kling said...

Awww...he is a sweetheart! It's about d*** time is all I have to say about saying goodbye to your Audi. Love ya and am excited for our lunch date tomorrow :)

Meghan said...

Well I'm really happy that you got such a cute car... but that looks a lot like the 4 Runner they had at my work last week... Did he get it from Doug Smith? And didn't even come to me? :)

Jobi Niu said...

Hmmm... SPOILED! I'm so happy for you to get rid of "rowdy Audi" even though it was cute..

Followers