Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WenDovEr

Colby called me up at work on Thurs and told me that he had planned a much needed date night for the 2 of us! I am always a little crazy when it comes to leaving Kade:( This would be the first night in his whole life that I wouldn't be there to tuck him into bed....but it was Father's Day weekend and I knew that we would have a good time so off we went! Colby even got us tickets to see Clay Walker in concert!! Who by the way is not as shy as I thought he was:) He was grinding his little butt all over the place! ha ha:) He sounded really good in concert too. Plus Colby won us $130.00!! playing the royal match in black jack! Wahoo, that is always a plus:) It seemed to be a perfect night until we were on our way home.....dun dun dun... We had just gassed up at the gas station and were headed onto the freeway when I got pulled over!! That's right... and of course I get a ticket (cause I NEVER get out of em) But it wasn't just a ticket it was a misdemeanor for entering into a do not enter!! What the freak... I didn't even see the stupid sign nor do I understand why it was even there!! I am fighting that crap... so we will be back out to Wendover in 30 days to see the judge!! What a TRIP!! ha ha


Regardless it was still a fun trip and it was nice to hold hands and just be a couple again!! We need more dates:) LOve you hubby!!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Oh that is so sad! I hope you get it worked out. I am glad you guys had a good time though. You can use that 130 bucks to pay for your ticket!

Anonymous said...

fun but the ticket part what a retard cop!

Followers