Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's A PaRTy!!




Kade turned 1 on the 31st! We wanted to make this day memorable fot Kade and it turned out Ok under the circumstances. We spent the entire weekend moving which made for an interesting time!! Kade was so confused and his whole world was turned upside down in a matter of days! I felt so bad, you should have seen the look on his face when he saw us taking apart his crib! He did not like it! ha ha. But the party turned out great and we are so thankful to have such great family to help us move and come celebrate with us! Not to mention spoil our little munchkin rotten!! Thanks so much to all those that came! We love you!
Kade-- Mom and dad love you to pieces, I remember the day that you were born and how excited we were to meet you! Dad wanted to make sure that he had the right outfit on and everything:) I couldn't wait to see what you would look like, and man you did not disappoint! From the moment I laid eyes on you I knew that I would do anything for you! Every day since you have made us so so happy! right now you are still stubborn and won't walk for us, you love to be held and you are obsessed with food! you have your own language and talk non stop! you love to give open mouthed kisses and I LOVE them:) so does dad!! The only time that you cry is when we tell you NO! Although it is Sad, I am not gonna lie it is kind of funny too!! Kade you are my bestest buddy and you make me so proud to be your mommy! hugs and kisses all day long!!
LOve,
Mom and Dad!

BirThDaY PiCs

These are Kade's 1st Birthday pictures! We had so much fun takin em! I wish I could have got him to smile a little better to show off his adorable teeth, I am so mad at the little stinker:) Doesn't he know how important these are to me?! But regardless he is the cutest... sweetest thing that I have ever seen! I didn't plan on letting Kade get that messy with his cake but once he got started I didn't have the heart to take it away:( I wish I would have had the video camera because he was loving it... he just kept making a mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, sound for the entire time that he ate it!! He was in heaven! ha ha! Thanks again to my cute sis for takin em!


8 comments:

Hayley England Kling said...

So freaking cute Mandy!! I love his chubbers...where did you move?? Call me so we can catch up a little.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little neighbor buddy Ill miss ya tons! but will be happy to babysit anytime mom needs a break!

Jenna said...

He is already 1? Oh my gosh! Those pictures are adorable. We need to hang out!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the picture in the hat! His little expression is darling! Happy birthday little stud:)

Jobi Niu said...

UM... he's freaking ADORABLE!! I LOVEEEE the pictures.. Can't believe he is ONE. WOw. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADE

Jobi Niu said...

And you MOVED?!?! Where to? I wanna come visit.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

what the heck!!! that went so fast and I can't believe how much older he looks than last time I saw him. Wasn't that yesterday we were at the basketball game? Holy cow. Look at his cute red hair. LOVE all the pictures. They are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe he's one. He is so dang cute!!

Followers