Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kade gets his Hair Did!

Over the weekend Kade went from THIS....


To THIS.....
He looks so old that I cannot even stand it!! My baby is a full blown toddler:) ha ha! His little haircut is so stinkin cute and he was such a good boy getting it done! He went down for a nap not long after getting his hair cut done and when I went to get him out of his crib after his nap I hardly recognized him at all!! ha ha, I guess it's gonna take some getting used to....
I love my little toddler and the HUGE personality that he is getting. I mean really... could he get any cuter?! I think NOT!!

4 comments:

Hayley England Kling said...

AHHH!! He is too freaking handsome. I love him!

jayni & ben said...

he is getting so big. so freaking handsome. i dont want my baby to get old :(

judd and ash said...

geez, he does look all grown up!...i feel like i haven't seen him in forever, we missed him at the party. we need to take all of the little monsters to the pool sometime soon, call me!

Jobi Niu said...

AWwww! He got a haircut?! How fetching cute! He's just growin up way too fast. Let's hang out. Invite me to come swim at your place ;) Love ya!

Followers