Tuesday, June 8, 2010

He's GoInG for iT!



Kade got this great new toy that helps him walk for his birthday. It only took him a second to realize what is was for and he was OFF! Not even walking full on RUNNING throughout the house! He was so excited about it and was so proud of himself:) he just kept screaming and laughing!! It was hilarious to watch! He got pretty upset about it when he would get it stuck though! He is not very patient (like his mom)!
It's these little moments that are the very best!! I love watching Colby and Kade interact and Kade just soaks it all in... I hope he knows how loved he Is...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good to be running cant say I didnt warn you!

Jobi Niu said...

THat toy totally helped my boys learn to walk (run) too!! How freakin cute is he?? Running.. lol.. I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Of course he wants to run before he walks:) Classic boy:) Love it!

Followers