Monday, June 14, 2010

BuiLd A BeaR

filling the Bear up with FLUFF!

My cute BOYS!


So since we were moving during Kade's Birthday week:) we weren't able to go out and do some of things that we wanted to for his first B-day, so now that things are settled down a bit we were able to take him to build a bear a get him his cuddle buddy!! I think that he liked it better spreading out his Birthday... ha ha! Maybe we are on to something here!
Kade really liked getting his little bear and we had fun watching him get excited and give his bear kisses:) But as soon as he saw the computers his bear was not so cool! ha ha... not to fret, once we got home he enjoyed the bear again! I think this is a tradition that I will do with all my kids. Every kid needs a stuffed bear to cuddle with at night, I just know that Kade will be takin this bear to college!! ha ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute bear! should have called me and mentioned Build a bear I have 10$ off I know how pricey they can be oh well maybe next time!

Kellie said...

That is a cute idea. I just might have to do that for my little one when she turns one.

Followers