Tuesday, September 22, 2009

THE FAIR



We went up to the fair this weekend, it was pretty fun:) We just walked around and looked at stuff... their are some crazy people at the fair. I am not gonna lie, the only reason I really go is to people watch and stuff my face with fatty food!! And that is pretty much all we did! After Colby got his deep fried SNICKERS bar ( I like to call it a heart attack on a stick). We were both like.... "Well, I am ready to go!" We are pathetic! But it was fun with Kade even though he didn't pay much attention to anything, but what can I expect from a 3 month old:) But we did take his picture as a goat! ha ha... He is just too cute for words!

1 comment:

judd and ash said...

Oh, I am so jealous of the deep fried snickers bar... what would I give for one of those right now? You guys look so cute at the fair...I love Kade in the little goat pic...he is so cute, I just want to squeeze him:)
Ash

Followers