Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kade's 4 months checkup!



My Poor CHUNKY man had to get shots at his 4 month apt on Oct 2nd. I hate taking him to the DR! last time he got his shots he was soooo cranky afterwards for like 2 days. So I was dreading doing it again:( It wasn't that bad this time, he only cried for a sec and he seemed ok the rest of the day. We did get him tylenol earlier this time so that might have helped too:) The Dr was amazed at how big he had gotten, and so am I! Here are Kades Stats!
he is 27 inches long now which puts him in the 97%tile
he weighs 17 1/2lbs- 91%tile
and his little head is only in the 40%tile ha
I swear his head does not seem small for his huge body, but I am his mom and I think that he is perfect:) Kade is such a blessing and I love every second that I get to spend with my chunky monkey!! no matter what my day has held, when I come home to that smiling face he melts my heart every time! I don't know what we did without him:)

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

AMANDA!! He is too die for. I need to come see him. Hes SOOO CUTE!!

Brooke said...

I love that you took pictures of his band-aid. So cute, I might have to steel that idea!

Brad and Jana said...

He is so cute! It was good to run into you guys at Home Depot and get to see him in person!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness he is getting so big! Dont you love him! Babys are the best no matter how mad or frustrated with the day you get they are always so happy!

Followers