Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Pics!

My sweet CHUNKY monkey:)



Kade is just getting so big and changing every single day! So of course I had to get his pictures taken again! It's a good thing that I know a great photographer that loves him:) (Thanks ASH)!!

My sister was kind enough again to take Kade's pictures for Halloween, we got some good ones of him in his super cute monkey outfit and I decided while we were at it we would take some more casual ones too! Kade is such a HAPPY, SMILEY baby and we love him so much! I love the pictures that we got and I am so glad that Ashlie can document these memories for me! I am not sure what we would do without her:) Just look at that face! I just want to squeeze him! It was a lot harder taking his picture this time, he is so alert and wanting to look at everthing except the camera, not to mention wanting to put everything in his mouth and drooling like a mad man ha ha! Ashlile is so good at what she does if you need a photographer especially for your kids... she is your girl!

7 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

YOU SHUT UP?! NO WAY IS HE THAT FREAKIN CUTE? Oh my goodness.. WHat a cute lil costume!!! :] LOVE HIM

judd and ash said...

thanks for the plug...lol!
I love Kade so much...he is such a photogenic little fatty! I hope he is feeling better, do you still need me to help you on Wednesday? I'd call you but my phone kicked the bucket so I if you need me e-mail me:) Love ya,
Ash

Jen said...

He is soooooo cute !!!! love his costume =)

How are you guys doing these days?

Jen said...

He is soooooo cute !!!! love his costume =)

How are you guys doing these days?

jayni & ben said...

SOOOOOO cute!!! My goodness I need to see him. And squeeze him. I love the picture of him in just the hat.

Anonymous said...

ok that one on his belly in the monkey costume is the cutest damn thing I have ever seen! second fav the one with no shirt and that old man hat LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I love that costume! He is so cute. There is nothing I love more than a little chunky baby leg!!

Followers