Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Meatball had her puppies! wahoo:)

This is our FAT Pug Meatball before she popped out 7 puppies/hamsters on Friday

Of course she had to have them on my day off:) I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with the whole birth process... call me immature but I had a hard enough time dealing with my own:) she was up all night freaking out in her kennel and Colby stayed up with her. She popped out 3 before he left for work and I didn't think she would even have anymore........WRONG! She had 4 more while he was gone, I kept calling him everytime she would have another one and we were both in complete shock! I mean she was fat but not 7 puppies fat!!! i kind of felt bad for her, she was exhausted and was trying to clean the puppies, give birth to more and feed the others all at the same time! ha, she kept looking at me like she was gonna kill herself:)
The bad news is that one of the puppies ended up dying later that day:( Colby seems to think that I killed it by turning off the heater but whatever.......it was like 107 degrees, and I thought that they were gonna roast to death, but whatever I guess I will take the blame! Then the next day another one was acting really sick and could barely move or latch on to get fed. I tried my best to save her and stayed up and fed her every hour all night and all day. She acted like she was getting stronger but after Sunday dinner we came home and she was stiff as a board in the corner by herself:( I am soooooooo sad, I know it sounds really stupid, but I am so mad at Meatball and the puppies! I think that they knew she was sick and they just wrote her off! The poor little puppy kept trying to get by them and cuddle but they were so mean and would just move! What jerks! What kind of mom does that?! I know I am crazy but what kind of a mom is Meatball?...... at least cuddle her and comfort her so that she doesn't die alone and suffering by herself RIGHT? Meatball is definitely in the DOG HOUSE! Anyways here are the rest of the 5 puppies, they are all getting so big! If you want one let me know. They are awesome, you will love em:)



5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha you kill me. you're so funny! THey are so tiny and cute.. AWww.. Nope, I don't want one.. sorry.. Enoch I'm sure would LVOE one.. but.. too bad. Freakin MEatball!! haha

Anonymous said...

that is very sad but 5 healthy puppies is still good. so put them for sell on KSL and if you havent sold them by December 10th Ill take one for my birthday!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

that post made me laugh my head off hahaha. they are adoreable. i so want one. how much? i will talk austin into it. serously though ... how much? are you guys going to be at mike's wedding this weekend? we can talk about it there ha

Nicole said...

How stinking cute. I love puppies..

judd and ash said...

I need to come and see them, I am kindof afraid to though because I know I will want one:) Meatball, I am so mad at you...you suck as a mom...just kidding:)
ash

Followers