Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nickelback Concert

Our Suite at the Venetian!!



Nickelback

For Labor Day we decided to go to Vegas to see Nickelback. They had just barely come to SLC but of course we missed them:( When we found out they were playing in Vegas we decided to take advantage of 2 of Colby's favorite things GAMBLING and CONCERTS! I knew I couldn't leave my baby all weekend so we took him with us!!......Don't worry I wasn't going to take him to the concert! ha ha. My mom and dad were nice enough to come down and watch him for a few hours while we went to the concert:)!! It was so much fun and although some of the other bands were a little to much for me, we had tons of fun and I know that Colby enjoyed it, which makes me happy:)
All in all it was a great trip, the only thing is that we took a cab back to our hotel cause my parents took our car to take Kade. After frantically looking for change for the cab driver in my purse I managed to leave my entire wallet in the CAB!! That's right.....BLOND Amanda lost her wallet in VEGAS in a cab! Of course I didn't notice that it was gone until we were gassing up to leave town either:( I am such a loser!! To make a long story short I had a mad husband, no wallet and no idea what the name of the cab even was to call!! I thought for sure this was a lost cause. But lo and behold Tues morning I was canceling all of my cards and Colby called me and said that someone had actually found it and called him to return it!!! Holy HELL! am I not the luckiest person in the entire world?! Seriously......prayers are answered and there are still honest people in this world, even in VEGAS! Believe it or not. Isn't that amazing?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your very lucky! We had no idea you all loved nickleback and gambling thats freaking awesome!

Bristy said...

Sounds like quite the adventurous weekend. You are so lucky, you guys must be livin' right. That would make me sick to my stomach!

Followers