Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kade's Blessing




We finally blessed Kade on Aug. 23rd! We had the blessing at our house with only our immediate family and it turned out PERFECT!! The food was great and the company and Colby gave Kade the most beautiful blessing:) He did such a good job, I am so proud of him and grateful to have him as my husband to be able to be worthy to give our kids blessings! I was a little nervous because Kade had not been feeling good the day before and that day. He seemed to have some sort of belly ache and just couldn't get comfortable. He scrame all morning while we tried to get the house ready and ourselves ready for the blessing; and continued to cry at the first of his blessing. But as soon as he was blessed with Health he calmed right down and was so good!! I know its cheesy but I am grateful for the comfort of prayer and the power of the priesthood and don't know what I would do without it in my life! We love you Kade and our so glad that you are a part of our family!

3 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

NO WAY is Kade THAT freaking cute! WOW. I'm glad everything went well. I'm so thankful for the priesthood as well. YOu look SO GOOD GIRL! :]

Anonymous said...

why is believing in the power of prayer cheesy? Its not its an amazing gift we have been given.

Aleisa said...

It was a really good day! Kade looked so cute and he looks so old in those pics. You guys are a cute family!

Followers