Thursday, May 7, 2009

My LOVers B-DaY











So Colby turned 26 on May 7th!! He never likes to make a big deal out of things like Birthdays and never even mentions that he has a Birthday coming up... I don't think any of his friends even know when his Birthday is... He is such a weirdo! But I did remember and tried to make it a special Birthday WEEK for him. We got to go to lunch and then went shopping for clothes and actually found some (which is a shocker) cause he is so picky:) Then we went to dinner at Brick oven! After we came home we just relaxed and I made a carrot cake and sang Happy B-day solo!! ha ha it was not pretty :)
Although Colby doesn't like to make a fuss over Birthdays I was determined to change this and make him love Birthdays... It was funny cause anything he would ask to do I would say, " You decide its your Birthday week." He would look at me like I was crazy, but now he is the one using it to get what he wants, but he has even pushed it to his Birthday MONTH!! ha h, I think I created a monster:)
Anyway... Happy Birthday MONTH Colby Evan Christensen! I love you so much and am so grateful that you came into my life and chose me to be your wife! I look forward to all of the Birthdays that we get to celebrate together :) I hope you had a special day! LOve you more than life itself :) and more and more everyday!

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLBY! That's fun you celebrated his birthday week!! :]

Followers