Saturday, May 9, 2009

BabY ShoWeR

My mom, sisters and my good friend Ashlee Palmer threw me a great baby shower at my moms house on Saturday! Everything turned out great and came together as it always does. My mom had just got back from NYC and at like 2am that morning and managed to clean her house and make cupcakes and put everything together for the shower.... not that she didn't have help though. My sister helped out a lot with the food and Ashlee made these really cute cinnamon rolls for everyone to take home that said, "thanks for celebrating Amanda's bun in the oven!" it was so nice of them to go to so much work for me and I had a great time and got spoiled to death! It was so fun to go home and let Colby see all the stuff. He was so cute about it and wanted to look at every single thing and play with it! It is so fun to see him get excited about our baby boy and I know that he is gonna be a great dad! Now I just want the little nugget here already, I am dying to see him :) My mom took a lot of pics (after all she is the paparazzifor our family)! so I will have to put some of them up soon!

Thanks to everyone that came to the shower to support us and spoil us rotten! We really do appreciate all our friends and family... We are so lucky! Love you all:)

2 comments:

Hayley England Kling said...

I'm sorry I missed it!!! I'm glad it was fun though :) Love you and can't wait to see you little bundle of joy.

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha little nugget! SO FUNNY! Your shower was SOOOO CUTE! I'm so sorry I was so late. Those cinnamon rolls were AMAZING!

Followers