Monday, May 18, 2009

1 great Year Down :)

On May 15th Colby and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary!! Wahooo... I can't believe that we have been married a whole year, time flies when you are having fun. Colby got me some beautiful flowers that smell and look amazing but he didn't stop there, he got me a gorgeous set of blue topaz earrings and a necklace to match! He really out did himself. I got him a nice watch that I had engraved and a shirt that he had wanted to buy last time we went shopping:) I sure hope he liked his gifts as much as I enjoyed mine. i also got the sweetest card... Colby is always so good at getting me cute cards and I love reading the things he writes.. :) I just love him to death!! After we opened our gifts we celebrated by going to the Anniversary Inn! ha ha it was so funny, that place is so weird:) We got the Romantic mountain Hideaway room and It felt more like The Chainsaw massacre!! It felt like a scary movie set and it smelt like moth balls :) We walked in and just started laughing our butts off! It sure made for a memorable experience and the service was really good. They brought breakfast to our room in the morning and we had cheesecake and sparkling cider in our room the night before:) We had forgot our wedding cake to eat that night so we ate it at our house the night after and I have to say... it wasn't that bad. The middle of the cake was pretty good. Colby didn't care for it to much but after all its a tradition to eat it so I made him at least try it!
All and all it was a great weekend celebration and I am so excited to have many many more anniversaries together. Love you so much Colby, my life would be empty without you:)








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats awesome! weve been there to the anniversary inn your right its a little texas chainsawish! Best of luck for your future together

Hayley England Kling said...

MMMM I love their breakfast in bed. So yummy!!! You'll have to try the Treasure Island room next time...it's fun!

Jobi Niu said...

HAHAHAHHA MOth BAlls... LOL! YOu're so funny! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe it's been a YEAR. Time Flies. Love you guys.

Followers