Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kuddos to Moms

I have been blessed with the best Mother in the world, well most of the time:) My mom has been through alot raising us kids and has always found a way to make it through all of the crap and find a way to love us. Sometimes I don't know how she did... I give her credit for loving me through my ugly gangly annoying stage when I was in Jr High and for loving my sister through her coke bottle glasses! ha ha!!! No, but seriously we always knew no matter what that mom would have our backs and love us and that we could come to her for anything! Now that I am soon to be a mom I appreciate her so much more, I realize all the sacrafices that I know she had to make just to bring me into this world! Man mothers are amazing! That is all I have to say! thanks mom for being so good to all us kids even when we don't deserve it :)

Also Happy Mothers Day to my mother in law, I love her so much and I am so glad that I get along with her and love her as much as I do! I have been very lucky to marry into the family that I did, and I am grateful For Evelyn for raising the man that I love! she did a good job :) I have a lot to live up to between these 2 ladies... and I hope that I can be as good as mom as they are!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From where I stand I know you will be terrific mom! Its a lot of hard work but completely worth it. Sorry we missed Colbys Birthday last week maybe if your free we could go out to dinner...

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha ha Your MOm is so freaking funny! I freaking LOVE her..

Nicole King said...

Amanda,

You will be a great mom!! AMAZING!! I know you will!! You are such a great person and having been raised by a mom makes you a good mom! And Colby will be a great dad! After all Eve is his mom!! ;)

Followers