Monday, January 4, 2010

2010!!

HaPpY NeW YeAr!!



This year we did NOT go to Wendover! ha ha. We have gone to Wendover for the past 3 yrs for New Years but now that we have our little bundle of joy we didn't feel right about ringing in the new year without him:) We ended up having a fun night though. We went to dinner at Joes Crab Shack with Chad and Carolyn and their kids, It sure hit the spot:) then we just went back the Chad and Carolyns and tried to play games. (key word is we tried). I also tried to put Kade down to bed so that we could play games but he was not having it!! He almost made it all the way to midnight but ended up finally falling asleep at 11:45!! He stayed asleep just long enough for us to have a New Years Kiss:) watch the ball drop and light of some sparklers!
It was a fun night! I can't believe that it is 2010!! I feel so stink old. I am also really bad at keeping my New Years resolutions so I didn't really bother even makin them!! ha ha. I know that is bad of me!
I hope everyone had a GREAT new Years!! Here's to 2010!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun new year! I didn't make resolutions either. HAHAHA. Kade is so cute!

Julie said...

Oh my goodness! I just BARELY found your blog. I really am not sure how I didn't come across it sooner or search for it. So it took a while but I just got caught up! You have quite the cute family. Kade is so big and so dang cute! We need to hang out, soon!

Followers