Tuesday, January 19, 2010

CaLi DaY 1

So our much anticipated trip to Disneyland came and went... we are so SAD! We had so much fun and it was so nice to go on vacation and get out of this crappy weather. I am ready for SPRING dang it!! The drive wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and Kade was actually pretty good in the car but by the time we actually got to Disneyland he had had it:) AS you can see from the great family photo in front of the park.... Kade was soooooooo mad! the sun was in his eyes and he was so mad and tired:( he fell asleep right after this picture was taken... then he woke up and was in Pirates of the Caribbean ride in a boat! ha ha, poor kid. Oh and I might have accidentally sprayed sun-screen in his eyes... oops!
After we played in Disneyland for a few hours we went back to the hotel and got ready to go to dinner at Medieval Times... it was so fun, I love that place for some reason, plus the people that work their take there jobs so serious and I find that hilarious:) ha ha, this night thought that he was so stinkin cool and he kept throwing out roses to girls in the audience but every time that he would throw one out he would kiss it all soft and seductively:) ha ha... I was dying he was such a nerd:) but it made for great entertainment:)
Kade was not sure what to think about the horses and the noise but he sure looked cute in his crown:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats awesome:) I think that everyone is going to sunny warm places except me! BLAH! I hate january... and february:)

Jobi Niu said...

AWww!! FUN!! I'm SOOO jealous.. You'll have to tell me all about your trip. Kade could NOT look cuter in that lil crown, oh my goodness!

Jen said...

How fun ! Love Disneyland and Midieval times glad you had a fun time in good weather ! Cute pictures:) Kade is so cute :-)

Followers