Thursday, January 21, 2010

CaLi DaY 2

Our second day in Disneyland was so fun.. the weather was perfect and We got to ride a lot of rides with Kade. I was surprised at how many of the rides that he could actually go on. He just loved the colors and everything around him... he was in heaven staring at all the cool things and trying to make friends with every person that would look at him:) He is not a shy child and when people would look at him he would crack up to get there attention and if people weren't looking him he would just pull their hair:)

TOon ToWn was so much fun for Kade:)

We love Disneyland but they could do a lot better at having the characters out and about for the kids. I remember when I was little it seemed like they were everywhere, but we were lucky to see the few that we saw this time...Kade wasn't sure what to think about Mickey or Goofey but they seemed to like him and he didn't cry at the sight of them... so that was a plus!



I should have taken way more pics but, what can I do now? The parades at Disneyland and California Adventure were really cool! I loved them, the people were super cheesy but it is the happiest place on earth so I would have been mad if they weren't:) The firework show was so stinkin cute too:) I wish I would have video taped it! I can't wait to go back when Kade is older and can be way more excited!! We had so much fun!!
We were sure pooped after all the excitement but we loved every second of being gone with our family:) Thanks so much to Grandma Evelyn for taking us and planning such a great trip!

3 comments:

judd and ash said...

i totally agree about the characters...we took the boys into mickey's "little" house to go see him and 1 1/2 hrs later after winding through mickey's 67,000 square foot house we met him in his recording studio and sat on his lap for 5 seconds...seriously! who knew mickey was such a high roller:)
looks like you guys had fun, we sure miss beatball!

Jobi Niu said...

WOw.. Kade.. LOVE him. How happy is he all the time? You are SO SKINNY I HATE YOU. I want to go to Cali RIGHT NOW.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Cute pictures with the characters. I am so glad the weather was good and that Kade could do some of the rides. He is so cute. I love his little chubby body. I just want to squeeze him!!

Followers