Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sweet Potatoes!!






I know that all my posts are about Kade and when I made this blog I swore I would never become one of 'THOSE!' people. But O-well... what do you do when you have the cutest child on the planet:) ha ha! So here we are documenting Kade's First attempt at eating babyfood! Sweet potatoes was what we were told to start him out on, and I didn't think he was gonna go for it. But as you can see from the pics, he was stoked:) I freakin love this kid and can't get enough of his chubby BUTT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is adorable! and its okay if you have become one of us! Blogging is fantabulous!

west's said...

Yes, I'm one of those moms that my entire blog is about my kids. Oh well - pretty sure I'm the only one who reads it anyway -& I print them so I don't really care. Umm...by the way Kade really is so freaken cute. I love that you like his chubby bum because I always have said that about Adde (so not a good thing when she has my big fat butt) but I think it's so cute now & when she was a baby I LOVED it.

judd and ash said...

Oh my heck, could he be any cuter and fatter?...seeing him at this age makes me baby hungry! i better stay away from him:)

Jobi Niu said...

WOW WOW!! I LOVE him SOOO much! He could NOT be cuter.. My gosh.

Followers