Wednesday, February 11, 2009

in Honor of Valentines Day!

The Hubby Tag-
Where we met: we went to high school and Jr High together
-How long we dated before marriage: We dated 4 whole Months
-How long we've been married: on big year in May!
-My favorite feature about him: his Eyes
-My favorite quality about him: positive attitude
-His nickname for me: Amanda Dankles, ha ha
-His favorite color: Blue
-His favorite food: brownies and icecream
-Favorite Sport: Baseball or basketball
-Who said the 'L' word first: Him, of course
-First kiss when and where: in my room :) it was amazing!
-Favorite couple thing to do: go on trips, watch movies and just be together
-How many kids: 1 on the way!
-His hidden talent: He can do anything.. Really, he is quite the handy man
-His age: 25
-His favorite Music: He likes punk music, country and recently he has turned into a rock and roll star!
-What I admire most: He is so calm and always thinks things through and looks at the positive side. He is a genuine person with a heart of gold :) is that cheesy enough?
-His favorite past times: prob just having nothing to worry about ...living rent free at our parents:)
-Will he read this: I don't know?! He hates that I Blog! ha ha but if he does... Love you sweet cheeks!

No comments:

Followers