Tuesday, January 27, 2009

21 weeks


SO here I am 21 weeks prego and I sure am feeling it.. literally! It is so cool that I can finally feel our baby boy kicking me and squirming around in there! It feels so weird and amazing at the same time! I was over at my moms the other day and my little brother was walking up the stairs and saw me and just burst out laughing:) I guess my belly is looking more and more prego! ha ha o-well I am FAT! what do you do?!

I found out that our baby boy is as long as a carrot now, which is crazy. What else is crazy is that I keep having strange dreams. I read that when your pregnant that alot of women have vivid dreams about clouds and rainbows and bunnies etc. But I am having dreams of lizards attacking me, snakes squishing me and falling through ice!! What do you think that says about me?! Ha ha being pregnant is a trip!

2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Hahahah what? Snakes squishing you? Too funny. I don't remember my dreams ever - hopefully I do when I am pregnant cause that is FUNNY!!! I was hoping you would post a picture of you belly! maybe next post? Please? It is kind of weird that I am in love with pregnant bellies.

Spackman's said...

haha I love your dreams that is so funny! You really do need to post a picture of your belly you look so cute amanda! Seriously I can't wait for this cute little boy to come

Followers