Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ladies Lunch




So after months and months of us girls trying to get together to go to lunch for the holidays we finally got together... Better late than never (kind of like this post) ha ha but what can you do?!
I am just glad that everyone was able to make it ( well almost everyone) we were missing Megan but hopefully next time! I just want all my girls to know that I loved seeing them and catching up. It was a much needed girls lunch filled with good food and juicy gossip! ha ha... we tried not to but lets be honest thats kind of what ends up happening! We need to get together more often for sure :)

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

CUTE BLOG! It was so good seeing everyone! :] Your lil' belly is SOOO cute! You're TINY! You suck I'm get GARGANTUAN PREGO!

Followers