Wednesday, February 18, 2009

V day in Vegas!


We decided since we are not going to have very many more spontaneous trips to Vegas after the baby comes that we would celebrate Valentines Day in Vegas with our friends Jonny and Lindsey! It was a good time despite that fact that we didn't come back on top like we normally do... but what are you gonna do about it?! The first night we were down there we just gambled and ate dinner. but for Valentines Day the boys took us shopping, we went to a nice dinner and saw Lance Burton the magician! It was pretty fun except those shows always make me so mad... I want to know how the crap they can make a car fly and people disappear! It drives me crazy thinkin about it!


After the show Colby and I got to have some alone time and we exchanged Valentines... He is the best husband and my best friend, I can honestly say that I could never ever get sick of being with him:) He always gets me the best gifts but best of all I look forward to his sweet cards or letters they always make me cry! ha ha maybe its my hormones but I just love him so much! thanks for making everyday with you special :)

2 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Hey we were down there too. Too bad I didn't see you and your cute little belly.

Jen said...

How fun you guys are so cute!!!!

Followers