Monday, February 23, 2009

Derek's 19th Birthday


Derek turned 19 on the 21st! i can't believe that he is that old! I also can't believe that I will be 25 in a few weeks!! Where has the time gone?! I don't feel that old!

Anyways we went to Chili's for Derek's birthday and then went to my parents house to open presents and have cake and ice cream. It was pretty fun! It was so weird cause Derek got some stuff for his mission... I think that I am still in denial that he is going to go... don't get me wrong, I know that it is the best thing for him to be doing, but I can't picture not being able to see him for 2 whole years...our family will not be the same without him that's for sure! Here is a pic that we took with Derekfor his b-day... my belly is gettin bigger and bigger by the millisecond!

Happy Birthday Derek A.K.A the prized PIG!

5 comments:

Jen said...

You look cute prego I look like a big fat blimp when I'm pregnant...be glad you look so cute. It's fun seeing picts of people pregnant

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I can' get over how cute your belly is. You may think I'm a psycho pregnant belly person, and I actually may be. Sorry. Anyway.... I didn't know your brother was going on a mission. That's so cool! But I know what you mean .... I only have 1 little brother and I am going to bawl my bloody eyes out when he leaves on his mission.

judd and ash said...

Oh Nan...I love your bello! I really don't know what I will do when Derek leaves either, I can't think about it right now!

Hayley England Kling said...

AHHH! I love your belly! We need to play soon so call me love!

Jobi Niu said...

NO WAY IS HE 19?? AHHH He's HUGE! I love him! I LOVE YOU BELLY MORE!! AHHHH... SO FETCHING CUTE!

Followers